Kever Avot, the tradition of visiting the graves of our parents and loved ones between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, evokes a wealth of emotions and memories. In these moments, many of us yearn to feel connected with a community. We invite you to join with us as we pray together, support one another, and honor the memory of those who have passed.
Whether loved ones are buried at Mount Sinai or far away, all are welcome.
- Outdoor Service
- Service led by Rabbi Nicole Guzik and Cantor Marcus Feldman of Sinai Temple
- Featuring The Sinai Temple Choir under the direction of Aryell Cohen
- Shuttle buses available to take people to and from the parking area
- Interpreters for the hard of hearing provided
- Donations to SOVA Food Pantry accepted
- Casual Dress welcome
- Handicapped drop-off available
Sponsor: Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuaries