Today, Jewish Federations join with the Starkey Hearing Foundation at Yankee Stadium to provide hearing aids to aging Holocaust survivors as part of Federations’ National Holocaust Survivor Initiative, chaired by Mark Wilf of Greater MetroWest NJ.
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Palm Beach, Des Moines, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Philadelphia.
- Palm Beach Post – Baltimore Federation [development] exec named CEO in Palm Beach
- Jewish Insider – Bernie Sanders introduces himself to the Jewish community in Iowa
- Cincinnati Inquirer (op-ed) – A Yom Kippur reflection: City has changed
- The Vindicator – Exhibition serves as reminder of the Holocaust Violins of Hope
- Jewish Exponent – Recognizing Jewish-Catholic relations in Philadelphia