Economic independence remains a major concern for those with disabilities, according to experts at the Ruderman Family Foundation’s Inclusion Summit, co-sponsored by Federations.
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Charlotte, Chicago, Montreal, Cleveland and Orlando.
- Charlotte Observer—New center at Queens will focus on social justice, Holocaust education
- Chicago Tribune (Letter to Editor)—Illinois' budget stalemate is hurting its nonprofits
- Montreal Gazette—Students collect more than 20,000 food items for Feed the Truck initiative
- Cleveland Plain-Dealer—Beachwood's Jewish Federation starts campaign by raising $1 million
- Heritage Florida Jewish News—Meet the 2015-2016 JFGO Bornstein class