A trio of Jewish educators will be honored at the General Assembly in Washington, D.C. this November. The senior tax policy counsel for Federations writes that philanthropic organizations need long-term strategies to address a range of issues.
- JTA – 3 win Covenant Awards for excellence in Jewish education
- New York Times (letter to the editor) – New Regulations for Philanthropy?
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Chicago, Philadelphia, Greater MetroWest NJ, Broward County and Northern New Jersey.
- JTA (op-ed) – Illinois BDS law should be model for country
- Washington Jewish Week – Mid-Atlantic Media announces new affiliation with iconic Philadelphia newspaper
- New Jersey Jewish News – Survivors’ advocate: ‘I get so much back’
- Jewish Journal (op-ed) – Maccabi Game fever strikes my local JCC
- New Jersey Jewish Standard – From four Hillels to Israel
Please login to leave a comment