Jewish Federations throughout the country discuss the Iran nuclear deal announced last week. You can find the JFNA statement here.
- JTA – Miami, Boston Jewish Federations voice opposition to Iran nuclear deal
- Florida Sun-Sentinel – Iran deal draws mixed reaction
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in New Jersey, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Cleveland.
- JTA – New Jersey doubles state allocation for Holocaust survivors
- Jewish Exponent – Creating meaningful Jewish experiences through missions
- Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel – Churches struggle with divestment over Israeli occupation
- Cleveland Plain Dealer – Neglected Jewish cemeteries to get loving care