A new government grant will help Holocaust survivors in New Jersey, doubling the amount the state had previously provided.
- New Jersey Jewish News – State grant doubles aid to Shoa survivors
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Philadelphia, New Orleans, Portland, San Francisco, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.
- Jewish Exponent – Local Jewish leaders voice strong concerns about Iran deal
- New Orleans Advocate (letter) – Iran’s compliance with the nuclear weapons deal must be ensured by the U.S.
- JTA – Charlie Schiffman, longtime head of Portland Jewish federation, dies
- J. Weekly – Mill Valley teen builds a community garden — and wins $36,000
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Journal – 'Hundred Languages of Children' exhibit makes its way to Pittsburgh
- Soapbox Media – Five community leaders receive Dick Weiland Community Relations Award