Thousands of young Jewish adults from North America spend five to 10 months in Israel working and volunteering as part of Masa Israel programs, which are funded in part by Federations. Jewish communities seek to make sense of numerous polls showing diverse reactions to the Iran nuclear agreement.
- Times of Israel – Young Diaspora Jews ponder whether to put a ring on it with Israel
- The Forward – Where do Jews stand on Iran deal? Don't ask the polls
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Pittsburgh, Seattle, Minneapolis, Philadelphia and Greater Harford.
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review – McCandless resident, teacher gets lesson in Greek culture
- Seattle Times – Seattle Jews weigh becoming Spanish citizens, 500 years after expulsion
- American Jewish World – Minneapolis Federation raises $20 million
- Jewish Exponent – Meet the 'Chiefs'
- West Hartford News – Mandell JCC hosts CampUT
Please login to leave a comment